kenpachi Index du Forum
kenpachi Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How To Delete Comments On Facebook For Android

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    kenpachi Index du Forum -> kenpachi -> CANDIDATURE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jessolymp

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 15:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Delete Comments On Facebook For Android Répondre en citant

How To Delete Comments On Facebook For Android
> DOWNLOAD

Authors:. HowTechs 117,543 views 1:13 How To Delete Facebook Photos on Iphone 6s - Fliptroniks.com - Duration: 1:40. .. Loading. Skip navigation RUSign inSearch Loading. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. 3 Find comments on your posts that you want to delete. Published on Aug 23, 2012Howdy again. Monthly:. eHowTech 16,100 views 1:13 How to Delete a Comment I Put on Someone's Wall on Facebook : Tech Vice - Duration: 1:24. 1851 – present. Once you confirm, the comment will be removed and no one will be able to see it anymore. Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. StateofTech 83,453 views 2:27 Turning Off Facebook PhotoSync - Duration: 1:56. Powered by Mediawiki. 2 Find the post you want to delete. I got a comment a while back and I just realized that it was posted, requesting on how to delete a photo comment. 4 Select "Delete" from the menu. You cannot delete comments that other people have left on other people's posts. Oops! The page you requested doesnt seem to exist. Cookies make wikiHow better. Sign in Statistics Add translations 7,541 views 7 Like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. If you're trying to delete a comment directly from a post (not the Activity Log), press and hold it to open the comment's menu.[1] 5 Tap "Delete" to delete the comment. It will ask you about deleting the photo and you will select yes from there. .. Watch Queue Queue count/total How to delete a photo comment on Facebook for Android evilcrusher Loading. Pages:. Or just go to our Main Page to start over. About Downloads Privacy Policy & Affiliate Disclaimer Submit Knowledge . RemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Search. 3 Click the "v" button next to the post you want to delete 5a02188284
facebook account for my kidfacebook master recovery passwordhow do i get to pages i like on facebookmy facebook account is been hackedfree cheats for pet society on facebookgameloft facebook appsign up for facebook like pagefacebook login jessicadelete facebook account usernamefacebook gratis para subir fotos

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 15:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    kenpachi Index du Forum -> kenpachi -> CANDIDATURE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange